4:45 am on the bed

Hello buddyy. Long time no see😂 been busy this year eheh. So i'm a student of Kolej Matrikulasi Johor now. I'm 18 but not officially. Hm just want to let you know my birthday is on 9th December. Y'all don't have to think so hard on what to buy for my birthday pls? I've listed all of them for y'all ahahahahahha or you can simply pray for me for my final exam this 13th November. Hmm so sadddd i have lots of syllabus to cover and tons of revision to do. Wow that's A LOT OF WORK. but it's okay. No one will give up. I promise to myself that i will use all of my powers and time to study till at the end of the day of study week #roadtofinal #prayformeh

So my first paper is mathematics paper2 phewww thank god its not physics. And guess what i have 3 days gap before my physics paper 😇 cool. I can make a very good preparation for it. Masih ayam ayam ya ilmu di dada. Hope all is well. InsyaAllah. For other subjects too! Ofc! I can't neglect them. I love physics, chemistry, math,  and computer science. Idk since when i love those subjects but yeah keep loving when you're in love. Apakah. You guys must be wondering or not why i love physics coz i really hate physics when i was form 5....guys....im not lying i swear i can count using my hand how many times i touched my physics books last year. i wanted to share with you why but this is definitely not the right time coz ngntuk nk mmpos dh secara tiba tiba. Good night zemuanyaaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradution day!

busy night but im here