KMJ and classmates

Halo good morning everyone. Im so bored im heading to rompin pahang right now for family day so I've decided to update my blog about my college. okay so where should i start? Weh srsly im not in a good mood and i feel annoyed by everyone. I want to pee but we are travelling in a convoy so i cant pee and i have to hold it for like 2hours?? Aku mcm tkleh terima. Okay continue...hm let me just start how i can exist di bumi kmj ni.

At first, i really hate kolej matrikulasi guys. I swear im so picky in everything. So since my sister is an ex student of kmj i had many chances to lurk around the college everytime i go visit her and 'hmm lama nya bangunan ni. Mesti bosan' always came to my mind. But i was wrong. Kmj today is so much fun as i have lots of new friends, got tons of passionate lecturers and ofc bcs i have my girls in here too (aida ecah naza). Thank you girls for choosing kmj. You guys are in a straight path 💯 we have been through a lot and many of my fav moments so far have been the number of 'firsts' that my girls and i have encountered. Contohnya bergaduh manja ketika bulan puasa. MASYAALLAH.

Okay next is about my tutorial class. MD1. Eheh. They have their own special behavior and characteristics. My experience with them in here is a little different than most. Idk why i can think more wiser whenever i be with them. since our homeworks are like bekalan hidup dunia akhirat mantap padu banyaknya so we always discuss something contented almost everyday. That's good! There are 25 students in my class including me. 

Fyr, bell and alwani a very shy shy cat girl at first but if you think that so you're wrong. Thirah our chemistry sifu and qilah like a twin yg berpisah tiada with thirah. Oh we have 3 mimi in our class. SyahmiMi (a guy) shamimi 1 shamimi 2 😂 fatin, our emotional girl but she such a nice girl same goes with mira hehe. Cepa who can never stop talking and laughing 24 hours, dots our penolong yg sgt monolong and always be my fangirling mate. yasmin sassy bithcy girl i must say, nayli. Hm. She can join a 'mak jemah gossip group' coz i swear she loves to gossip😂 aku kdg kdg join jugak😂 nanda our underrated lencai and shes quite famous though among the girls in kmj. Nurin our athlete goddess ehehe. Ain, our sifu too coz she has half of elbert einstein's brain. Wow sounds so exaggerating ahahahahah

Hm boys, ipan, who loves to tease everyone. Icap, our math and physics sifu who loves to secretly make naruto hand seals. Hafiy and dane are gang. Amir a car enthusiasts and anime also. Syahmi our unofficial third mimi haha. Boy, our cute lil ketua awwww. Azem AHHAHAHAHHA never talk guysss NEVER. 

So that's all. As we only have another 6 months left i will cherish every moment with my friends and all my lecturers! Okay zaye mntkz ziri zululah.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradution day!

busy night but im here

4:45 am on the bed