Gradution day!

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo? AHHAAHAH okk it's been awhile i did not update my blog since i'm so busy with my works and all (i'm working now! please come over to Bakery Boyz at Kota Masai. i will give u a warm welcome). lol jkjk i'm not that busy but ya i just feel like i want to update my blog today? SO TODAY IS MY GRADUATION DAY!!!!! hmmm i wasn't supposed to be that excited for today. i have so many reasons to not be happy for today and one of the reason is because of my average results. hmmm ok stop talking about the results and let's focus on how unconscious i am today.

I was late 😭😭😭😭😭 the night before,i imagined how tomorrow gonna be very fun like i can take a lot of pictures with my friends and teachers, gossiping a bit about random things, judging people outfits and so on before the majlis get started. unfortunately, just after i arrived all my friends were lining up and the saddest part was we have to line up separately by group.but it's okay i hate waiting btw. so, i was sitting beside aisyah today and thanks to her bc she can tolerate to my ke-gedikan fangirling about akashi and stuff. I SWEAR TO GOD AKASHI LOOKS SOOOOOOO GOOD TODAY! HE IS THE HANDSOMEST GUY I'VE SEEN IN THE WORLD. sorry not sorry akashi, but foe definitely draw my attention since his dress style was kinda HOT today. he was SUPER & EXTRWAAA HANDSOME for me and this is my first time ever praising him like this. lol he has good visual kahkahkah for today onlyyyyyy. who needs foe when i already have akashi awwwww

Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly today. I took a lot of pics with them. uyayyy! Also, thanks to ecah too for being my vVvvVery patient photographer ahhhahah she did everything so well. We were going through a lot hehe like taking akashi's random photos??? this is probably my last time seeing his face i guess ahhahahhaha

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH ALONG ANGAH ABANG ATAH ATUK FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN! I love you guys so much! oso mama ayah uda 💌

ummm.... so here are some pics of us :)

                                                                             





                     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

busy night but im here

4:45 am on the bed